e-mail a short story of your complaint to mshgmh@yahoo.com so I may use it has exhibits in suit against my fore-closer further actions are to follow against HSBC/AKA Beneficial Finance/mortgage and all sister company's.

present case active can,t afford lawyer so am pro Se to my case have had outstanding outcomes in pass cases and enjoy court room drama past case was settled before court hearing date.It is my intent to stop all fore-closure acting in my state and to send a strong message 2 all and any financial company not one more empty home in my cite state or country

there is no perpose to leave a home empty

Had an Experience with Beneficial Finance?

Comments

Washington, DC 20580

(202) 326-2222

www.ftc.gov

20 combatboots

please e-mail me i can use it in court anyone that has complaint against Beneifical thnks

send to mshgmh@yahoo.com

20 combatboots

Lisa, fail suit for damages/against them and ask for jury it cost some thing like 25.00 to file at your local circuit court/ file a complaint with FTC also your state attorney generals office all complainst can be filed on-line

Received a 26MM loan in 2005 because of hardship.Made payments of 340 per month until October 2010.

I paid on the HELOC for a year and a half after I lost my house. Beneficial got a judgement against me, I settled to pay 200 a month for 6 months and then resume normal payments. I fell behind after 2 payments. Now they are freezing my accounts, with no notice to me.

I will have to seek legal counsel now before I can get them unfrozen. In the meantime, I have zero money to pay bills, including rent, gas. How am I to go to work when I have no gas money.

I hope you nail their *** to the wall.Please let me know if you need my testimony for how these people operate.