Where did your company go????None in New Castle, PA.

I am trying to find out about a house that was abandoned by Rachael, Andersen, 14th street, West Pittsburg, PA 16160. She moved in August to Ellwood City, PA and just left the house sitting. Maybe we would like to find out about it to purchase it. It is an eyesore to the neighborhood.

Rats are running around and we are afraid we will get them in our house. Please respond very soon. I know she hasn't paid any payments or the property taxes for 2 years.

Carmella Russell.Neighbor

Had an Experience with Beneficial Finance?

Comments

Wallingford, Connecticut, United States #705270

they are in brandon florida. any realtor can look up the status of the house on there mls list. the bank cant help you with abandoned houses

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #704966

What do we do now? they sold out.

diamondee

gainesex
Tallahassee, Florida, United States #619717

They all moved to India.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #615278

Did you ever find out what happened with Beneficial Finance Co.?

NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more