Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 09, 2016

After closing out of my bankruptcy Beneficial Finance wrote off my account without even letting me know it was going to happen or give me a chance to catch up on a couple late payments. Since this was after the bankruptcy was settled, they could have contacted me but they told me on the phone that they were not "allowed to." This was months after the closeout of bankruptcy so they are just plain liars. I work for a legal firm and I know better.

Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2016

I sent an offer of settlement via certified letter to Beneficial Finance to the last known address for Georgia (southeast division) @ P.O. Box 17574, Baltimore, MD 21297-1574 which was returned unable to forward.

Today is June 8, 2016, does anyone have a valid address to use for Georgia? This address was still on their web site as well, go figure, they don't want to work with anyone. Filed Chapter 13 before now underwater and moving out of house so trying to notify them of an offer before abandonment occurs soon.

Hard to locate who and where I should contact. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone?

I didn't like: Money grubbers and no customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2016.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1182653

Sent offer to settle but of course they don't answer and they 99.999% for sure they won't. Their loss since I'm abandoning the house and actually offered them money before doing so to settle. Idiots and money grubbers is the only purpose they exist.