So sick of this company is there anything we can do they just called my work again.I told the rep I was going to pay it right now she then tells me oh you must get lots of calls from creditors I said no I don't.

She said I'm behing 2 payments I am not I paid them I told her they posted one to the wrong account and she said oh yeah we lost it right?

I told her I read all the reports and nightmares on HSBC and just hung up!I almost started crying I am so sick of this my balance has gone down 300 in two years how are we ever going to pay them off.

Had an Experience with Beneficial Finance?

Comments

diamondee
Wallingford, Connecticut, United States #699967

Federal Trade Commission

600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20580

(202) 326-2222

www.ftc.gov

Send them a certified letter demanding they no longer call you at your place of employment. List the numbers you don't want them to call. If you don't have an answerimg machine, buy one and ignore their constant nuisance calls.

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more William W Dillard II Austin Texas Home Improvements Austin Texas Home Improvements "I hired William W. Dillard II with Austin Texas Home Improvements for several jobs in at my home. My wife and I work and live at our home and trusted..." Read more Sears Auto Center - Seras ruined my car Sears Auto Center "I brought my cadillac seville to them for air-conditioning. I finally got it way after they were tecnically closed . I paid $1,080 and got in my car and drove..." Read more Bad experience at Tommy Hilfiger Lithuania Tommy Hilfiger "I want to start with the fact that I always buy Tommy Hilfiger chlothes at all over the world, but mostly in Lithuania because I am from where. All time..." Read more El Cid Vacations Club - Oscar Salinas -Vacation Consultant - El Cid El Cid Vacations Club "Upon ones arrival, the representatives of the El Cid Resort establish a conversation designed to profile in order o determine whether one has the capacity to purchase a time share...." Read more