Interest Rate

In 2009 my mother passed away. We were lost as all out doors.

After the funeral me and my brother went through our mother personal drawer n found that she had a mortgage with Beneficial. So we went to the local store in Lafayette Louisiana n told them that our mother just passed n we were going to take over the payments. They refuse to give us any information until we had to get an lawyer to get the information. She was behind so we caught it up.

Making payments on time. Then one day i called them to find out some information. They told me my mother had deferred some payments n we had to pay the deffered payments or they were going to foreclose on the home...***...lawyer time...paid the balloon payment..then the bastards turn around n sold the account to caliber. Now they telling me that the lawyer for the foreclose was not included n that balloon payment.

Over 1200 n lawyer fees plus monthly payment.

Im so hurt but i cant loss out home. My mother worked hard to get that house...i cry everyday

Product or Service Mentioned: Beneficial Finance Mortgage.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 31, 2017.

Comments

did thi class action lawsuit ever get started I want to take part n it also benefical has made my life *** I don't know if I will ever recoop from wgat they put me thru with over charges and all the other lies and trics they pull to unknowing consumers its terible .Type your message here