We borrowed a home equity from beneficial in 2007, in October of 2014 we paid off this loan and never gotten anything from them, our deed or anything. Now a tree has fell on my home and the insurance still has beneficial as Lein holder we need this matter fixed so that the insurance will pay.

We can't figure where to contact anyone about this matter. Help!

We are in a bind it is raining in our home if there is something that you can do to help us. How can a Company just close and not have any way to contact the people who took over.

Product or Service Mentioned: Beneficial Finance Home Equity Loan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Problem resolution is impossible with them, Money grubbers and no customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 28, 2017.

Comments

My husband and I are in the same bind with Beneficial. They never released a lien from 2001 that was paid off. Did you ever find any contact information?

to Anonymous #1465205

I am in the same situation. They gave me a line of credit in the year 2000 and I never even used it and they put a lien on my home.

I did not realize this until now and have a contract on my house to be sold...

ughDid you find a solution to your issue? any suggestions please?

to Dave B #1495749

Count me in your class action ! Same story here sold my 2loans yo Caliber.

Had a fire . Paid Caliber off now a year later The Company that was beneficial is looking for money & beneficial never sent satisfaction letter for one of the loans.nsesheri@aol.com