Beneficial is good at one thing: Making tons of money with foreclosures. Heres how: When they foreclose, they send in a hired gun appraiser.

The appraiser didn't even bring a tape measure and only spent 15 minutes at the house. She obviously was told by beneficial what the appraisal was going to be. This nitwit (probably not a licensed appraiser) appraised my house at $130,000 and it sold for $188,000. Thats $58,000 pure profit for beneficial.

Plus they get the proceeds from they insurance.

This company is run by crooks.

Don't believe me? Their parent company, HSBC, was laundering money through Mexico, were caught, and paid a heavy fine.

These bastards could care less.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Beneficial Finance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Beneficial Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Beneficial Finance to other companies on our site.

Comments

Lady Lake, Florida, United States #1302975

This company sold my loan and I lost my house. If your loan gets sold to clamber homes.

Your in trouble Do not use this company. Check their reviews They cheat people .....